Immigration FAQs
Answers by The Law Office of Robert Kravitz. P.A.

I am in the U.S. on a tourist visa, but I would like to stay and work - what can I do?

We quickly evaluate the client's background and if desired identify the best option to secure employment authorization. Employment visas can be processed by the Immigration Service in 10 working days from the date of filing, therefore a prospective employer may not have to wait long before being authorized to employ a foreign professional.

A fast response can assure the employer they will be able to hire the foreign professional within days. We intermediate between the foreign professional and the employer, taking many worries out of the equation. As the employer may not understand the procedures and may not know how to proceed, we endeavor to ensure the employer does not back out of the job offer for lack of guidance. We can make the process fast, simple, and headache-free. And employers always appreciate that!

Our services can start even before the employer has made a firm employment offer to the foreign professional. We can explain the procedures and assure the employer of the nature of the process to help the employer decide on extending the job offer to the foreign worker.

I became a U.S. citizen one month ago. How can I bring my fiancée from Italy to marry me?

We can assist U.S. citizens to petition for "Fiancée Visas" which allow the foreign fiancée to enter the country for 90 days in order to get married. This is especially important in countries where processing a marriage petition through the local consulate can take many months to be completed, thus separating the couple for prolonged periods of time.

I am German and have a small amount of capital. How can I relocate to the U.S.?

With proper guidance and strategic planning, even with a limited amount of capital one can find great investment opportunities in South Florida. Our office can assist you in locating the right business for you, to secure a loan to finance part of the purchase, and then secure the proper visa for you and your family to relocate to the U.S. and manage the business directly.

My husband was transferred by his company to Miami, and I am accompanying him, but I would like to work also. Can I?

Yes, our office can assist you to secure the proper work authorization in order to work during your stay in the U.S. - some visas allow for work authorization for spouses, or spouses may qualify for their own employment visas.

Answers by The Law Office of Robert Kravitz. P.A.


Clique para Português

Accountant Florida
Auto Sales
Beauty Salons
Brazilian Products
Brazilian Stores
Dentists Florida
Driving Schools Florida
Hotels Florida
Import / Export
Lawyers Florida
Money Transfers
Moving Company in Florida
Parties / Events
Real Estate Florida
Rental Car Company
Satellite Dishes
Schools Florida
Translation Companies
Travel Agencies

Click Here to list your company.


Bahia Resort Hotels
Brazilian Consulate
Brazilian Currency
Brazilian Flag
Calling Card International
Carnival of Brazil
Coffee Beans
Dictionary -Transltation
Disney Vacation
Flights to Brazil
Hurricane Information
Immigration Lawyers
Immigration FAQs
Information About Brazil
Map of Brazil
Mortgage Loan
Orlando Vacation Homes
Rain forest tour
Rio de Janeiro Hotels
Spa Brazil
Travel to Brazil
Transportation to Orlando
Visa to Brazil


Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2003 by Florida
All rights reserved