Florida Real Estate Golf Retirement
Florida boasts many spectacular features, especially
its weather. You can enjoy tropical summers and warm winters. If
you like water, it's especially abundant with the Atlantic Ocean
on one coast and the Gulf of Mexico on the other. There are also
7,700 lakes larger than 10 acres.
Florida's booming economy creates employment opportunities
for the over 60 population. Come to Florida to enjoy the weather,
the water, and the golf. Professional sports, theatre, dining and
other activities will keep you busy all year long.
- First permanent European settlement 1565, St. Augustine.
- Population grew 32.84% from 1980-1990.
- No state income tax.
- U.S. Space Program with historic launches from Cape Canaveral.
- Home to family oriented entertainment, such as Walt Disney World,
Busch Gardens, Universal - studios and more.
- Florida has one of the largest national parks in the Everglades.
Which is really a very shallow river running from Lake Okeechobee
to the sea.
- 1,197 statute miles of coastline.
- Biscayne National Park is the largest marine nature reserve in
the United States.
- Ernest Hemingway wrote "A Farewell to Arms", while living
- There are 2,734,145 people over the age of 65 (18.3% of population)
residing in Florida.
- More than 1,000 golf courses take up more space in Florida than
in any other state.
Florida Golf Homes > Florida
Golf Course Community > Location
towers of Duo rise above the skyline of Hallandale Beach.
A few short blocks to the ocean, and overlooking the fairways of
the Diplomat Country Club, Duo is situated in the middle of the
action. Enjoy all the trappings of luxury living in the tropics.
The Duo lifestyle rewards your decision every day in a hundred different
If you are interested in purchase a 2 bedrooms and
2 baths Florida Golf Condo, this is the right place to be. Located
close to the beach and between the Diplomat Country Club and the
Famous Horse Track - Gulfstream Park. We have one unit available.
Please contact us at 954-962-6045. Click
Here for more information